Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First go around...

So this is my first attempt at writing a blog, though I couldn't think of any theme or focus to have, so I am choosing not to have one.  I will write as much as I can about whatever I have the inclination to write about.  Its pretty much for my own amusement, as I am sure no one is ever going to read this :) But it will give me something to do in the little spare time that I have.  I am a mommy to three beautiful kids, and I have been very busy in the last three years taking care of them and trying to find the time to study for the bar exam.  I haven't been able to pass it yet, but I'm hoping that by studying my butt off all this year and switching which state I am going to take it in will help me pass on my next attempt in 2013.  I haven't written much in the last three years since law school, but hopefully this will help me get back into the swing of writing.  My main focus is to have fun with this blog and hopefully have a person or two that will read it, and if no one reads it then at least I'll have fun writing it. I'll apologize in advance for any boring rants that make no sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment